Beginners Yoga Courses
Learn the foundations of Iyengar Yoga in our 5 Week Beginners Course for just $99.
In each course students can come to any of the 6 Beginners Classes per week:
- Mon 6:00 pm
- Tue 4:00 pm
- Wed 7.30 pm
- Thu 7.15 pm
- Fri 9.30 am
- Sun 4:00pm
Our Beginners Courses teach the foundations of Iyengar Yoga. Each week, classes consolidate the work of the previous week then introduce either new poses or concepts ensuring that our students progress gradually and steadily.
What you get
5 Weeks of Yoga for Beginners Classes, attend unlimited classes - up to 6 classes per week.
Pay $99 once or by 4 easy $24.75 instalments*.
Men & women of all age groups welcome.
Start Monday 21 May 2018
At Ballarat Iyengar Yoga:
- All our students receive clear instructions detailing how to do the postures so that students do the poses correctly rather than just rushing through them.
- We use props to assist students to do poses well.
- Students attend classes suitable to their level which means all students learn in appropriate ways with people who are at the same level.
- Our Beginners classes are designed for Beginners only. General level and Experienced level students attend different classes.
- The teachers take the time to give assistance, and know how to do so in an appropriate manner.
- We have a systematic process to help all students to do yoga no matter their conditions.
- Our teachers are highly trained and experienced in guiding students through the first steps of yoga. Iyengar yoga teachers are trained for 400 hours as a minimum, over three years. All yoga classes are taught by certified Iyengar yoga teachers or teachers in training.
- You will meet a community of new like minded friends.
- Students can progress at their own pace.
- All equipment and mats are provided