Start anytime. $14 for 14 days*
Learn the foundations of Iyengar Yoga. Cancel Anytime.
Beginners can book into any (and as many) of our classes throughout the 14 days:
Our Beginners classes teach the foundations of Iyengar Yoga. Each week, classes consolidate the work of the previous week then introduce either new poses or concepts ensuring that our students progress gradually and steadily. Please refer to BIY terms and conditions before joining our Beginners program.
When you start yoga you will feel and see changes in your life that you never thought possible.
Whether you are new to our yoga school or returning after a break, come and learn yoga with us.
We make learning yoga possible for EVERYbody and hope to see you soon.
*Membership then moves to regular monthly fees, cancel anytime with written notification.
What you get
14 Days of Beginners Classes, attend unlimited classes within the 14 days
Pay $14 once for 14 days access*.
Men & women of all age groups welcome.
Start any day that suits you.
At Ballarat Iyengar Yoga:
- All our students receive clear instructions detailing how to do the postures so that students do the poses correctly rather than just rushing through them.
- We use props to assist students to do poses well.
- Students attend classes suitable to their level which means all students learn in appropriate ways with people who are at the same level.
- Our Beginners classes are designed for Beginners only. General level and Experienced level students attend different classes.
- The teachers take the time to give assistance, and know how to do so in an appropriate manner.
- We have a systematic process to help all students to do yoga no matter their conditions.
- Our teachers are highly trained and experienced in guiding students through the first steps of yoga. Iyengar yoga teachers are trained for 400 hours as a minimum, over three years. All yoga classes are taught by certified Iyengar yoga teachers or teachers in training.
- You will meet a community of new like minded friends.
- Students can progress at their own pace.
- All equipment and mats are provided