Introductory Yoga Deal for Newcomers
The Newcomers Pass is a special introductory pass to Ballarat Iyengar Yoga for new students with at least 1 year of yoga experience (all disciplines welcome). We’re keen to meet new yoga students from elsewhere and other styles of yoga, so come and try some classes with us. After your first yoga class with us, have a chat with your teacher about whether you’re comfortable with the class level or would rather change. See our Timetable for the wide range of class times we offer.
Our yoga studio teachers hatha yoga in the Iyengar style. Iyengar yoga is a modern version of the 3,000 years of yoga that was first written into the Yoga Sutras manual by Patanjali in India.
The difference between the Beginners Course and this $30 Newcomers Yoga Pass
The Newcomers Pass is designed for yoga students from elsewhere who have not been to Ballarat Iyengar Yoga and are not new to yoga. You may have been studying yoga elsewhere and do not want to join in at a beginner level. After your 14 days of unlimited classes is up, you can buy affordable yoga either by joining our direct debit payment system, or purchasing a ten class pass, or you can continue to come to casual yoga classes whenever it suits you.
- Available to NEW students to our studio who have previous yoga experience (minimum 1 year).
- Pass to be used only for Transition to Level 1, Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3 classes only.
- Offer valid once per student
- Offer valid from first visit
- Available for purchase at the studio or online.
- Pass is not valid for Yoga Therapy or Beginners Courses.