Payment Options at Ballarat Iyengar Yoga Studio
At Ballarat Iyengar Yoga studio we offer quality, yet affordable yoga to everyone.
For Beginners we have a great offer - 14 days of unlimited yoga classes for $14.
For all students including ongoing beginners, we have membership options paid for by direct debit (no contract) or 10 pass options, that are outlined on this page.
You can pay for all of our passes by Visa and Mastercard.
Overview of membership payments at our yoga studio
Our Membership system offers you the easiest, and most affordable way to do yoga ...by regular attendance at classes.
The more classes you do, the cheaper it is. You can authorise a weekly or fortnightly direct debit payment for your membership from your debit or credit card.
Choose the number of classes, & how often your Membership direct debit payments occur
Choose from these options, and pay online via our secure payment process.
Payments for your membership and access to classes starts from the date of purchase.
When you subscribe to our Membership program, it often motivates you to do more yoga. The more you do, the more you progress.
You authorise the automatic payments from your debit or credit card. You can pause payments in the way we outline below.
This direct debit instalment process can be used for all our classes.
Our membership program offers very affordable yoga prices. It’s worth mentioning you need to miss a lot of classes before you find that membership is not worthwile for you.
And, you can always make-up any missed classes so long as you are still part of our membership progam and paying by direct debit. If you turn off your payments, you will forfeit your missed classes.
With Membership, you can pay by weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. If you are paid fortnightly, you may want to pay by fortnightly instalments. Membership can only be paid for by a direct debit system.
At our yoga studio we make it easy to sign up for our Membership offer. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 classes week. 4 classes a week actually allows you to do unlimited classes. This is our best value yoga option. You also choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Details of how the Membership and direct debit payment system works
- Membership can only be paid for using our (automatic) direct debit payment system.
- Membership payments can be suspended if you are going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to attend classes due to illness or injury.
- Membership suspension is for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Membership cannot be suspended for 1 week only, but you can of course make up your missed classes.
- To suspend your membership notify the school by email at least 7 days prior to the suspension date (so we can make the change in time).
- If you miss a class or classes, you may make up your missed classes, as long as you have not suspended your payments.
- Membership payments cannot be suspended while classes are being made up. Missed classes can be made up when a membership is active (i.e. when payments are being made) but not when a membership is inactive (i.e. when payments have been suspended).
- Missed classes are valid for 3 months. If missed classes are not made up within 3 months, they are forfeited.
- You can change your membership, either upgrading to more classes or downgrading to fewer classes.
- To change your membership, notify the school by email at least 7 days prior to the date you would like the change to be made (so we can make the change in time).
- If you are unsure whether membership will work for you, try a 10-class pass (see below).
- Given that our membership program provides such good value, you would have to miss a lot of classes before the cheaper option becomes a 10-class pass or casual single class passes.
- For all membership enquiries and changes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ten pass is another option
If you are unsure whether Membership will work for you, then try a ten class pass.
Ten passes are not as good a deal as Membership, but still cheaper than being a casual.
You can buy a ten pass by clicking on the Ten Pass box below.
If you are just visiting Ballarat for a short stay or are unsure about joining our membership program, try out our studio and classes using a casual pass.
You can buy a casual pass by clicking the button below.