For Beginners we offer great deals on our 7 week beginner yoga course. You can also repeat the beginners course once more at the same low price.
For all students including Beginners, we have membership options paid for by direct debit (no contract) or 10 pass options, that are outlined on this page.
You can pay for all of our passes by Visa and Mastercard.
Overview of membership payments at our yoga studio
Our Membership system offers you the easiest, and most affordable way to do yoga ...by regular attendance at classes.
The more classes you do, the cheaper it is. You can authorise a weekly or fortnightly direct debit payment for your membership from your debit or credit card.
Payments for your membership and access to classes starts from the date of purchase.
When you subscribe to our Membership program, it often motivates you to do more yoga. The more you do, the more you progress.
You authorise the automatic payments from your debit or credit card. You can pause payments in the way we outline below.
This direct debit instalment process can be used for all our classes.
Our membership program offers very affordable yoga prices. It’s worth mentioning you need to miss a lot of classes before you find that membership is not worthwile for you.
And, you can always make-up any missed classes so long as you are still part of our membership progam and paying by direct debit. If you turn off your payments, you will forfeit your missed classes.
With Membership, you can pay by weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. If you are paid fortnightly, you may want to pay by fortnightly instalments. Membership can only be paid for by a direct debit system.
At our yoga studio we make it easy to sign up for our Membership offer. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 classes week. 4 classes a week actually allows you to do unlimited classes. This is our best value yoga option. You also choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Details of how the Membership and direct debit payment system works
- At any time, the membership can be downgraded to less classes per week, or upgraded to more.
- Membership can only be paid for using our direct debit payment system.
- You are welcome to suspend your membership payments at any time. (If going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to practice due to illness or injury)
- The suspension can be for any period, providing its over the minimum period of 2 weeks.
- Seven days notice prior to the suspension date is required, notify the yoga studio by email (so we can activate in time)
- Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class. It is an honours system, that can be checked electronically.
- Membership cannot be suspended while classes are being made up.
- Membership direct debit payments are automatic each week, fortnight or month. To pause or suspend your pass you need to email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ten pass is another option
If you are unsure whether Membership will work for you, then try a ten class pass.
Ten passes are not as good a deal as Membership, but still cheaper than being a casual.
You can buy a ten pass by clicking on the Ten Pass box below.
Choose the number of classes, & how often your Membership direct debit payments occur
Choose from these options, and pay online via our secure payment process.
Take your yoga, and your enjoyment, to a higher level. We hope to see you soon at Ballarat Iyengar Yoga Studio