For Beginners we offer great deals on our 7 week beginner yoga course. You can also repeat the beginners course once more at the same low price.
For all students including Beginners, we have membership options paid for by direct debit (no contract) or 10 pass options, that are outlined on this page.
You can pay for all of our passes by Visa and Mastercard.
Overview of membership payments at our yoga studio
Our Membership system offers you the easiest, and most affordable way to do yoga ...by regular attendance at classes.
The more classes you do, the cheaper it is. You can authorise a weekly or fortnightly direct debit payment for your membership from your debit or credit card.
Payments for your membership and access to classes starts from the date of purchase.
When you subscribe to our Membership program, it often motivates you to do more yoga.
When doing 2-3 yoga classes a week, you often see great progress, as well as getting all of the benefits of yoga including improvements to your health and state of mind.
The more you do yoga, the more you will gain from the proven medical benefits of yoga.
You authorise the automatic payments from your debit or credit card. You can pause payments in the way we outline below.
This direct debit instalment process can be used for all our classes.
Our membership program offers by far the best value yoga prices. It’s worth mentioning you need to miss a lot of classes before you find that membership is not wortkwile for you.
And, you can always make-up any missed classes so long as you are still part of our membership progam and paying by direct debit. If you turn off your payments, you will forfeit your missed classes.
With Membership, you can pay by weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. If you are paid fortnightly, you may want to pay by fortnightly instalments. Membership can only be paid for by a direct debit system.
At our yoga studio we make it easy to sign up for our Membership offer. You can choose 1, 2, 3 or 4 classes week. 4 classes a week actually allows you to do unlimited classes. You also choose to pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
This is our best value yoga option. Choose from the options in the table below.
Exclusive benefits at each level of membership
There are many extra benefits you get with membership.
As you can see from the Table below, these great value benefits start with as little as one Membership class per week.
The extra benefits are a variety of combinations of the following benefits that you get with Membership:
- 10% discount on workshops, retreats, & visiting teacher courses
- Private consultation on yoga progress 1-2 times per yr (5-15 minutes each)
- Unlimited access to any or all classes.
Summary of what you get at each level of membership
This Table summarises the class prices and the exclusive benefits packages at each level. Select the option you want from the table below.
Details of how the Membership and direct debit payment system works
- At any time, the membership can be downgraded to less classes per week, or upgraded to more.
- Membership can only be paid for using our direct debit payment system.
- You are welcome to suspend your membership payments at any time. (If going on holiday, travelling for business or unable to practice due to illness or injury)
- The suspension can be for any period, providing its over the minimum period of 2 weeks.
- Seven days notice prior to the suspension date is required, notify the yoga studio by email (so we can activate in time)
- Make-ups are permitted if you miss a class. It is an honours system, that can be checked electronically.
- Membership cannot be suspended while classes are being made up.
- Membership direct debit payments are automatic each week, fortnight or month. To pause or suspend your pass you need to notify the studio.
Ten pass is another option
If you are unsure whether Membership will work for you, then try a ten class pass.
Ten passes are not as good a deal as Membership, but still cheaper than being a casual.
You can buy a ten pass by clicking on the Ten Pass box below.
Choose the number of classes, & how often your Membership direct debit payments occur
Choose from these options, and pay online via our secure payment process.
This is the best value for money at our Yoga studio.
Take your yoga, and your enjoyment, to a higher level. We hope to see you soon at Ballarat Iyengar Yoga Studio